- Assisting with compliance issues during the client’s process
- Filing of statutory reports with MFSA and FIAU
- Preparing regular compliance reports internally for upper management and the Board of Directors.
- Making sure that all entities are compliant with all obligations under Maltese law.
- Managing all aspects including the processing and custody of all due diligence documentation.
- A minimum of 2-year previous experience within compliance, within a corporate services provider or financial services company.
- Have a working knowledge of key regulatory entities such as MFSA and FIAU.
- Posess excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in English.
- Be an organised and meticulous individual as well as being a team player.
The ideal candidate will have a good amount of compliance experience with in the CSP or Finacial services spectrum, strong communication skills, able to work on own initiative and a team player.