- Coordinating internal compliance reviews and monitoring activities, including periodic reviews of departments.
- Assisting within internal investigations of compliance related issues received, follow-up and recommend activities accordingly.
- Raising awareness of risk, training, and advisory issues to management and providing solutions to avoid issues.
- Keeping up to date with all regulatory changes that may affect the smooth operation of the Company,
- Ensuring compliance with internal systems of control that are imposed on the Company to achieve adherence with the regulatory imposed rules.
- Supporting the Company in drafting and implementing all necessary KYC and AML procedures.
- Education level: Diploma/Degree level of education, previous compliance, AML and CFT experience are considered an asset.
- Employment history: min. 2 years of work experience in the Financial services Sector
Someone with experience in the financial services sector, with some exposure to Compliance related issues who is interested to continue developing their career in this field.