- Planning every project with a detailed plan and realistic time targets for completion.
- Monitoring the work, timelines and benchmarks.
- Conduct quality control on-site and thorough monitoring through every stage.
- Conduct budget cost per project and close monitoring of cost projections.
- Communication between all stakeholders to ensure a smooth working process and relationship.
- Be a doer and result oriented as well as self-motivated and proactive.
- Qualification as a Civil Engineer, Architect or Project Manager would be a considered an asset.
- Fluent in both Maltese and English.
- Miniumum of 5 years experience in a similar role.
Ideal candidate should have a strong character, great communication skills and be highly organised and hard working.