Senior HR & Administration Executive
€30,000 - €35,000
Qualifications & Skills:
- Recruitment and engagment of new employees.
- Management of payroll and internal system.
- Maintain and update personnel records.
- Organising and coordinating employee training (internal and external)
- Applying and continuously updating HR policies and procedures
- Handling of all front office duties, including reception, email and phone communication
- Organising and implementing office supply scehdule and maintenance
- Take care of petty cash and petty cash reconciliations each month;
- Handling of administrative duties such as arranging meetings and organizing travel for staff;
- Other generic assistance to Senior Management;
- Possess a University Degree or qualification in HR or relevant field, with at least 2 years in a HR position
- Experience with payrole systems such as Shireburn will be considered an asset
- A motivated, can do attitude.
- Highly organised and an excellent multi tasker
- Excellent communication and people management skills
- Fluent English speaker
- Willing to learn and work on own initiative
- Qualified, organized, motivated and able to handle multiple tasks and responsibilities. Must be trustworthy and loyal.