- Management of the financial systems and budgets for the organisation
- Advising management on corporate finance decisions and business transactions as well as areas of business improvement;
- Undertaking and/or reviewing financial audits whilst liaising with internal and external auditors and dealing with any financial irregularities as they arise;
- Presenting recommendations including financial planning, cost cutting processes and forecasting following internal audits;
- Producing relevant reports, preparing trial balance, balance sheets, financial statements;
- Handling of day-to-day accounting and bookkeeping;
- Assisting in the VAT and tax returns;
- Performing bank, inter-company and other month-end reconciliations.
- Education level: Qualified (B.Comm Accty Hons and or fully ACCA qual.) and ideally with a warrant but it is not a must.
- Also being conversant with International Financial Reporting Standards and versed in the principals of corporate governance and company statutory requirements will help because the role will mostly cover accounting and auditing of international companies.
- Employment history: min. 3 years
Someone with an open mind that can work on international companies. Able to adapt to different requirements depending on accounts. Character, someone who is mouldable, not to set in their ways, flexible in terms of being able to juggle priorities and deadlines.
For an exceptional candidate salary budget can go up to maximum €40,000